Black Elderberry Cold + Flu Relief
Com-Pare2™ Black Elderberry Cold + Flu Relief Fast Dissolving Tablets™ is just what you need! With 100% natural active ingredients this formula uses the power of black elderberry to provide temporary relief for the most common cold and flu symptoms such as nasal and sinus congestion, runny nose, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, and chills and fever.
- No Drug Interactions
- No Side Effects
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Suitable for adults and children ages 4 and over.
- For best results, take at the start of symptoms of cold or flu.
- 1 Tablet Every 3 hours. Dissolve entire tablet under you tongue
Black Elderberry Cold + Flu Relief Ingredients
|Bryonia 6X HPUS||Fever, chills, scratchy throat, muscle soreness|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6X, 12X, 30X HPUS||Sneezing, non-productive cough, bronchial irritation|
|Sambucus nigra 3X, 6X HPUS||Fever, nasal congestion, coughing|
|Sulphur 12X HPUS||Sinus pressure, sore throat, nasal pressure|
|Mercurius solubilis HPUS 12x, 18x||Swimmers ear irritation|
|Zincum gluconicum 2X, 6X HPUS||Nausea, tiredness, exhaustion, bronchial constriction|
Black carrot extract (colorant), Croscarmellose sodium, Elderberry flavor, Lactose, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline cellulose, Sucrose.
According to homeopathic indications, these ingredients provide temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms such as: • Nasal and sinus congestion, runny nose, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, and chills and fever, after serious causes have been ruled out by a physician. * These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. The letters ‘HPUS’ indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
Sore throat warning – Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 4 years of age unless directed by a physician. • This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment. • Initial worsening of symptoms may occur. • A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes. • If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. • Keep out of reach of children. • In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• You experience worsening symptoms. • Any new symptoms appear. • Symptoms last
longer than 7 days.
• Suitable for adults and children ages 4 and over. Children under the age of 4: Consult a physician before use.
• For best results, take at the start of the symptoms for cold or flu and continue to take for another 48 hours after the symptoms end.
• Dissolve entire tablet under tongue.
• Do not chew or swallow whole.
• Take 1 tablet every three hours.
• Take at least 10 minutes before or at least 10 minutes after eating or drinking.
• Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
• Do not use if blister seal is broken. • Store at room temperature 15º to 30º C (59º to 86º F). • Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications. • Retain carton for full drug facts.
For best results, take at the start of symptoms of cold or flu. Take 1 tablet every 3 hours. Dissolve entire tablet under your tongue. Continue to take the product as directed for another 48 hours after the symptoms end.
Black Elderberry Cold + Flu Relief uses the power of Black Elderberry and Zinc in a homeopathic formula to provide temporary relief from a variety of cold and flu symptoms.
Black Elderberry Cold + Flu Relief is safe to take with other medications. The natural active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known contraindications.
The Black Elderberry in this product is listed under its latin name Sambucus Nigra
Com-Pare2™ Black Elderberry Cold + Flu Relief is manufactured in the United States.